December 28, 2013

Christmaaas

...was great this year, as is every year. So very thankful for my family and friends and this year, it was spent with them because my job-change this year has put me in such a better place where the hours don't bring me to tears.

I got lots of stuff but most importantly, I got to spend lots of time at home with those that claim me (thank God - no one else will)! Christmas gifts included a deluxe dozen cupcake baker (in the color pink, no less) that'll cook a batch in about eight minutes! Very excited! Cash - always nice, gas is going to go fast next semester, and a table and chairs that I've been wanting. And my parents finally got me a heated blanket that I didn't know I needed until well, now, my tootsies are nice and cozy.

I also gave a lot of stuff this year, too, giving is the part I like about Christmas. I love shopping for others - I start in September, most years! It's always nice to see someone's face light up after opening a well-thought out gift. It it selfish that I shop for others just for inner satisfaction of the concept that I have made their day? Ha.

Just stopping in to round up December. I'm about to post another "list." This is turning into a "list" blog. Oh, well. I hope everyone had a safe, happy, loving Christmas with family and friends and if you didn't, I hope you're smiling for some reason or have some time before a new year to take for yourself. Enjoy what's left of 2013 and 2014, please be nice!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something to think about. =]